Personally Mentoring Women of Worth and Worship for Kingdom Living and Giving
The mission of WOWWI is to provide godly and practical instruction to women at least 18 years of age and older who desire to learn and implement biblical principles from the life and lessons of Natalie A. Francisco as their personal mentor. WOWWI participants will be equipped with knowledge and wisdom in order to possess their inheritance as women of value, virtue and victory who will expand God's Kingdom.
The Women of Worth Conference was founded after many years of pondering, praying for and finally birthing this God-given vision in 2002. In 2007, the vision of Women of Worth and Worship Institute (WOWWI) was introduced, utilizing a curriculum written by Dr. Natalie A. Francisco that was subsequently published in 2009. The e-book format of the book, Wisdom for Women of Worth & Worship: Lessons for a Life of Virtue, Value & Victory, will be utilized for onsite and online discussions on Monday evenings in 2010. A new curriculum entitled Parenting & Partnering with Purpose: Educating & Empowering the Next Generation (soon to be published), will be available onsite and online on Tuesday evenings for women who are parents and/or educators with a desire to target the holistic needs of youth to impact this and the next generation.
Goals & Objectives
- Eight (8) weeks of intensive instruction and mentorship in a class with a maximum of ten (10) women at a cost of $100 per person. (Payments must be made in full via Pay Pal online at www.nataliefrancisco.com/wowwi and are due at least two weeks prior to the start of each session. Another option is to mail your check, money order or cashierís check payment to WOWWI c/o Dr. Natalie A. Francisco, P. O. Box 9853, Chesapeake, VA 23321.
- Six (6) WOWWI onsite and six (6) WOWWI online sessions (via the web site links listed above) will be launched during 2010 with classes held once per week for participants either on Monday or Tuesday evenings from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m. EST in the second floor conference room of Calvary Community Church or from 9:00 until 10:00 p.m. EST online.
- Weekly lessons consisting of an hour of topical/thematic instruction regarding relevant issues that affect women and their relationships with God, themselves and others spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially.
- Weekly outlines, activities, articles and a list of suggested reading materials for personal development.
- A Certificate of Completion awarded to all WOWWI graduates during our Women of Worth & Worship Conference service on Sunday, October 10, 2010 at the WOWW Conference (Calvary Community Church, 2311 Tower Place, Hampton, VA 23666).
- A WOWWI Graduate Luncheon at the Hampton Embassy Suites and Convention Center in Hampton, Virginia immediately following the 9:45 a.m. Sunday morning service on October 10, 2010.
Copyright © 2023 Women of Worth & Worship Institute (WOWWI), Calvary Community Church
. All Rights Reserved. | Hampton, VA
Website designed & hosted by CCC Webteam